JLR Interface & SDD Software FZ-55 Bundle
Prices are Subject to 20% VAT (UK Customers Only) Other countries May Be Subject to Import Duties and Local Taxes,
Jaguar & Land Rover FZ-55 Toughbook Diagnostic Package With Registration to TOPIx
Bundle includes Panasonic FZ-55, JLR VCI Interface, SDD Software Installation, and Registration to TOPIx.
What's In The Box:
1 x Panasonic FZ-55 & Mains Charger
1 x JLR VCI Interface
-Jaguar Land Rover Approved device
- Replacement for JLR SDD VCI’s
-Covers CAN, MultiCAN, ISO9141 and SCP Vehicle Networks
- Suitable for Legacy, Current and Future Vehicles
- 2m USB Cable as standard included
- Easy to update for J2534 new functionality updatesThe JLR VCI connects directly to the vehicle OBDII (Diagnostic) connector, it then connects to the laptop via a USB cable for use with SDD. Once the J2534 DLL files are loaded, this product will allow normal operation with JLR SDD Diagnostic Tool. All communication is possible on with this device.
How does the JLR VCI get updated for future Software Updates?
Periodically JLR will release updates to its products’ drivers and software. These updates are necessary to either release further device functionality or to resolve field issues.
The updating of the drivers and software is handled by the diagnostic test application which will install the updates on request.
If problems are experienced during device use, always make sure that the latest device software and drivers have been installed.
The JLR VCI is suitable for use with all JLR vehicle models with the following exceptions:
Flash programming of Engine Control Modules (ECMs) on XJS and pre-2003 XJ and XK models (AJ16, AJ26, AJ27 engines).
Simultaneous logging of ECM and TCM datalogger signals on 2006my Range Rover.
Panasonic FZ-55 HD Specification
Processor: Intel Core i5 Dual-Core
Hard Drive: 256GB SSD M2
Touch Screen: No
Jaguar & Land Rover SDD Software first installation and set up including registration to: JLR_TOPIx
This is the official software used by Jaguar and LandRover workshops in the EU.
- It will allow the user to:
- Read and delete all fault codes.
- View live Data and record it and play it back
- Actuate Components for testing
- Program and configure modules online
- Replace modules
- Carry out special functions like DPF Regens, Injector Calibrations, Release Park Brake & much more
User can perform Symptom Based Diagnostic which will aid the technician to pinpoint fault quicker also the use of workshop manuals and wiring diagrams with additional subscriptions to TOPiX.
What We Do For You.
We will install the software and carry out all updates to make sure SDD software is at the very latest level. We will then register you and your workshop with TOPiX and create the account then you can make payment for a 1 Year subscription to the Diagnostic/Programming platform SDD.
SDD requires a internet connection and login each time you use it and for diagnostic and programing Functions.
1 Year Diagnostic & Programming Subscription 1348.50GBP Inc. Tax
Software will update automatically and needs to be connected with internet to perform update downloads. (we advise this is done every week at least once).
We will also add a desktop link to software downloads where they can manually be downloaded and installed.
If you wish to carry out security functions you will need to complete and return a application form for Accreditation and provide proofs of ID's. The charge at the time of publishing this is 150.00 GBP Plus VAT. (THIS IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE).
Forms for accreditation will be provided with this package.